ActionTrac Door Delete Kit #3020000
- For Jeep applications with the factory doors removed or replaced with tube doors
- Compatible with all ActionTrac powered running boards
- Deploys and retracts the powered steps at the push of a button
- Easy installation, using existing door hole plug
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish and three-year parts)
- Includes two wiring harnesses, two push-button switches and four connectors
- Warning: Use of this switch requires manual operation of the boards. Failure to retract the boards when operating the vehicle could result in damage to the boards or vehicle.
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (Five-Year Finish, Three-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight0.500
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- FinishTEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT
ARIES ActionTrac™ boards are the next generation of power running boards. These patented side steps are unique from other power step designs because they feature a step-within-a-step™. They are equipped with smart sensors for safe, smooth, automated operation; they install with no drilling required; and they feature weather-resistant, powder-coated aluminum construction assembled right here in the USA.
This door delete kit includes two switches that allow for manual operation of the power steps. It is designed to be installed on a Jeep Wrangler that has the factory doors removed or replaced with tube doors, maintaining operation of the powered running boards with the push of a button.