StyleGuard XD Floor Liners #2808209
- Highly durable, three-layer construction for ultimate interior protection
- Thousands of patented OmniGrip fibers prevent movement on any type of carpet
- Channeled surface and raised edges are designed to contain liquids and debris
- Cross-linked polyethylene foam adds comfort and helps limit road noise
- Laser-measured design for perfect, vehicle-specific contour
- Flexible, waterproof TPR top layer will not become brittle over time
- Lightweight construction for simple, drop-in installation and easy removal
- Rated as fire-retardant according to FMVSS 302 testing
- Offered in complete kits or individually for the first or second row
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Includes first row HD07311809 and second row HD07321809
- Fits specific years of the Honda Pilot (verify fitment using vehicle lookup)
- Stocked only in the U.S.
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Number of Pieces3
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight10.000
- LocationFirst Row and Second Row
- MaterialTHERMOPLASTIC RUBBER
- FinishBLACK RUBBER
ARIES StyleGuard® XD floor liners are a stylish, functional and dependable alternative to average floor mats for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. Unlike many other custom fit floor mats, these laser-measured floor liners feature a multi-functional three-layer construction and a tough but sleek finish to give your ride the interior protection it deserves.
This product is designed for specific years of the Honda Pilot (kit includes first and second row) (see application info to verify fitment).
The solid protection offered by StyleGuard® XD floor liners begins with their unique base layer. The underside is covered with thousands of patented OmniGrip® fibers -- bristling, wire-like threads that anchor deep into all types of carpet and lock the floor liners in place. Instead of three or four posts or even an array of plastic nubs like some custom fit floor mats, OmniGrip® literally provides thousands of anchoring points to keep the floor liners from shifting or moving once in place.
The middle portion of StyleGuard® XD floor liners is a generous layer of cross-linked polyethylene foam or XPE. This tough, semi-rigid foam serves multiple functions. First, it provides a more comfortable stepping surface for the driver and passengers. Next, it helps absorb and reduce undesirable engine and road noise, offering a quieter ride overall. Finally, cross-linked polyethylene foam is thermostatic, meaning it helps insulate your truck and keep warm or cool air where it belongs.
The third and top layer of StyleGuard® XD floor liners is an enhanced, highly durable thermoplastic rubber material (TPR). TPR is strong, wear-resistant and waterproof. It features a fine-textured finish and is designed to protect your vehicle's floors, withstand regular foot traffic and provide added non-skid traction. The fine texture and contoured look of StyleGuard® XD floor liners also offers added style for your truck, Jeep or SUV, unlike other custom floor mats.
StyleGuard® XD floor liners are also equipped with raised edges and strategically placed channels. The raised edges along the border of the floor liners help contain all manner spills and debris -- from morning coffee and kids' milk cups to snow, mud and sand. The surface channels help keep liquids and debris from sloshing around over bumpers and when removing the floor liners for cleaning. Cleanup is as easy as hosing them down and letting the liners air-dry.
Each set of StyleGuard® XD floor liners is laser-measured to ensure a perfect, custom fit for your vehicle. They are designed to contour to the unique floor shape of each application, allowing for a simple, drop-in installation. StyleGuard® XD floor liners are also made from lightweight materials for easy removal and handling, compared to other truck floor mats.