AscentStep 5-1/2" x 75" Black Steel Running Boards, Select Ford Explorer #2558054
- Stylish and modern teardrop design for a unique look
- Aggressive, integrated step pads blend steel with non-skid, poly tread
- Polyethylene tread raised through stainless overlay for maximum traction
- Stainless steel tread plates resist corrosion in spite of heavy foot traffic
- Rigid steel construction with sleek, durable carbide black powder coat finish
- No-drill, vehicle-specific application for a custom fit
- VersaTrac mounting system for easy installation and vehicle customization
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes AscentStep running boards #2057975 and VersaTrac brackets #2055128
Guides & Install Sheets
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight44.000
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (Three-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
Modern trucks and SUVs are as much about power as they are style. Don't settle for second-rate side steps on your shiny new ride. Give your truck the elegant style, modern functionality and long-lasting durability it deserves with ARIES AscentStep® running boards. These running boards are engineered with a sleek teardrop shape, unique dual-constructed step pads, a strong and corrosion-resistant build and a no-drill custom fit.
AscentSteps® are truly designed to be running for the modern truck. They feature a unique teardrop-shaped tube profile that sets them apart from similar oval side steps. The boards measure 5-1/2® wide and have rounded, blended end caps for a seamless, eye-catching accent on the truck.
The step pads of these truck running boards are also highly unique, not only adding to the distinguished style but also providing reliable safety when entering or exiting the vehicle. The step pads are a two-part construction, consisting of a polyethylene tread and a metal overlay. The poly tread protrudes through the overlay, providing an unmistakable look and dependable non-skid traction. The treads are also angled, adding a sleek look to the boards. The stainless steel overlay provides a protective barrier for the steel boards underneath, easily resisting corrosion despite scuffs, scratches and marring from frequent foot traffic.
AscentStep® running boards are built for rigidity and long-lasting weather resistance. They are constructed from high-strength steel to give you a solid step up. To protect the running boards from rain, dirt, snow and the other elements, they are covered in a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish. The powder coat keeps the boards resilient to rust and corrosion, and it is also scratch- and scuff-resistant to maintain a clean finish.
To ensure that ARIES AscentStep® running boards are truly a modern solution for your vehicle, each set is designed for vehicle-specific installation. This means that the brackets, the board length and the position of the step pads are all customized to precisely match each year, make and model. This particular set of custom running boards is designed to fit select years of the Ford Explorer (see application information to verify compatibility with your year, make, model and style).
AscentStep® running boards are equipped with the VersaTrac® installation system. VersaTrac® uses vehicle-specific brackets to mount onto the truck without any drilling or tedious modifications required. Additionally, VersaTrac® brackets are compatible with multiple running boards and side steps. With the brackets installed, any running board with the VersaTrac® system can be mounted on the vehicle with ease. You can customize the look of your vehicle and easily change the look any time.
These Ford Explorer running boards come with all necessary hardware for a complete installation, and they're backed with a limited lifetime warranty.