Off-Road D-Ring Shackles (12,500 lbs, 2-Pack) #2166071
- Off-Road D-Ring Shackles (12,500 lbs, 2-Pack)
- Work load limit of 12,500 lbs. (limited to mounting structure capacity)
- Solid, forged steel construction for maximum strength
- Highly durable carbide black powder coat finish for excellent rust resistance
- 7/8" hot-dipped galvanized pin for solid attachment to the bumper
- 2" inside diameter to accept a variety of ropes, cables or chains
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes two shackles
- FinishCarbide Black Powder Coat
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Part TypeShackles
- Shipping Weight4.600
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (Three-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
This set of shackles is designed for high-strength, off-road applications with a weight capacity of 12.5K lbs. for each shackle. They are specifically made to fit the winch mounts of ARIES TrailCrusher® front and rear bumpers, featuring a 7/8" diameter pin. However, they can also be used for any number of applications on the Jeep Wrangler JK or other vehicles (weight rating limited to the capacity of the mounting structure).
To truly be an off-road accessory, these bumper shackles are constructed from forged steel and covered in a carbide black powder coat finish to be highly durable and rust-resistant. The fastener pin features a hot-dipped galvanized finish for added corrosion resistance. Two shackles are included in this package.