TrailChaser Jeep Wrangler JL Front Bumper with Fender Flares (Option 7) #2082073
- Modular pieces can be added or removed as desired to change the look any time
- Bumper provides cutouts for integrating Jeep JL fender flare turn signals
- Additional bumper cutouts and mounting tabs for OE lights and aftermarket LEDs
- Narrowed fender flares allow for greater clearance with larger, offroad tires
- 3/16" carbon steel bumper construction and hardened aluminum fender flares
- Textured black powder coat easily hides minor scratches and grime
- Pre-drilled holes for anti-rattle D-rings #2081300 and tow hooks #15600TW
- 22-1/2" x 7-3/4" winch housing (adapter #2072100 required for larger winches)
- Uses pre-existing factory mounting points for no-drill bumper install
- Front and rear bumpers and fender flares available
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes bumper center section #2081003, bumper corners #2081208, fender flares #1500203 and mounting hardware
- Models with factory steel front bumper will require the purchase of aftermarket fog lights (not included)
Guides & Install Sheets
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- FinishTEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (Three-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight148.000
- Installation Time Exact0
The ARIES TrailChaser® Jeep bumper is unlike any other bumper for the Jeep Wrangler JL because it features a modular design. Each piece can be attached or swapped out as desired, giving you complete freedom of customization.
This particular bumper and fender flare kit includes the bumper center section, corner end caps and front fender flares (brush guards sold separately). The bumper corners feature unique cutouts to integrate the Jeep JL fender flare turn signals when installing the ARIES fender flares. The Jeep fender flares feature a flat profile that is specifically designed to show off larger, offroad tires. They are constructed from lightweight, rust-free aluminum and feature a unique textured black powder coat finish to maximize corrosion resistance and help hide minor scratches and grime.
This bumper also features a standard winch housing and provides mounting points for additional LED lights, D-rings and tow hooks. It is constructed from high-strength carbon steel and has a unique, textured black powder coat finish for maximum rust resistance. It is also available in powder-coated aluminum.
All ARIES TrailChaser® bumpers install using pre-existing factory mounting points for fast, easy installation with no drilling required.