LED Fender Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL, Gladiator JT #1500235
- Bright 6000K LED lights mount underside of fender flare and highlight body lines
- Compatible with ARIES fender flares only
- 14" fender flare lights provide extra visibility to vehicle from front and sides
- Functions as running light and turn signal for added safety and style
- Waterproof and dust proof IP67 construction, perfect for off-road applications
- Provides bold and aggressive accents to wheel wells and tires
- Plug-and-play design works with Jeep JL and JT factory wiring harnesses
- Bold laser-cut ARIES logo
- Will not trigger dash errors or diagnostic codes
- DOT approved and street legal
- Sold as a set for front fender flares only (mounting hardware included)
- Not compatible with factory fender flares
Guides & Install Sheets
- Installation Time Exact0
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Product Weight3.590
- Shipping Weight3.590
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
ARIES fender flare lights add bold and distinct style to your Jeep Wrangler JL or Jeep Gladiator JT. The bright, ultra-white 6000K LED lights are designed to function as running lights and turn signals while also highlighting your ARIES fender flares and body lines, giving your rig an aggressive and bold stance that turns heads. These lights also provide extra visibility from the front and sides, promoting safety and style simultaneously, whether you're en route to work, chasing down trails or rendezvousing with friends and family at the beach or lake.
ARIES fender flare lights are constructed to take on the trail. The tough, IP67 construction means they're dustproof and waterproof up to one meter. They're ready for whatever you take your Jeep through, whether that be down intensely dusty trails or through mud, water, snow or ice. They're built to withstand the elements and adventures that lie ahead. So, rest easy -- these fender flare lights are built to last.
ARIES fender flare lights are built specifically for Jeeps and for ARIES fender flares (sold separately). This makes installation straight forward. They're made to plug-and-play on Jeep JT and JL and work with the factory wiring harness making installation quick and simple (not compatible with factory fender flares).